Renew or Upgrade Your Membership
All members are required to renew their membership each year by 30 June.
To renew your membership, you must meet the following renewal requirements:
- Professional development – 20 hours per year of PD across 2 categories (15 hours or more from Category A).
- Clinical supervision – 10 hours per year or 15 hours per year if you have accrued more than 400 client contact hours in the reporting period.
- Client contact – 100 hours per year for Associate Members. There is no minimum number of client hours for Fellow, Clinical or Provisional members.
PACFA Mental Health Practitioners and Accredited Supervisors have additional requirements to meet.
Please go to the Counselling and Psychotherapy Portal and select the renewal product relevant to your membership level.
If you cannot apply online, please download the appropriate form above and post to QCA. A paper application will attract an additional processing fee of $22.
- Application for Membership Renewal (Fellow/Clinical/Provisional/Associate)
- Application for Membership Renewal (Affiliate)
- Application for Membership Renewal (Student)
Members can now enjoy a discounted rate if they renew their membership by 31 July 2019.
Clinical Early Bird*= $300 (a savings of $54)
Provisional Early Bird*= $250 (a savings of $20)
Associates Early Bird*= $200 (a savings of $20)
*Please note from 1 August the Full Fee membership prices will apply.
You can apply to upgrade your membership at any time when you have met the required criteria. QCA encourages members to upgrade their membership as soon as they have met the relevant criteria.
Don’t know what level?
View our Membership Pathway Flowchart to establish the correct level for you.
Please download the appropriate regrade form below and post to QCA.