Apply for PACFA Listing
Clinical and Provisional Registration
Clinical members of QCA, who meet the requirements of PACFA, can apply for inclusion on the PACFA Register in the General Counselling / Psychotherapy Section. Provisional registration is available to QCA Provisional Members.
Applications are made online. Once you have registered for the Counselling & Psychotherapy Portal, complete your application using the following forms:
Provisional & Clinical: PACFA Registration Application – Provisional or Clinical. There is a non-refundable application fee of $138.
Go to the Counselling & Psychotherapy Portal.
When PACFA have received your application they will forward documents to QCA for endorsement.
If you are not able to complete your application via the online application process, please contact the PACFA Office, firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper application form. Applying via the paper application form involves an additional administration fee of $40 (including GST).
- Petition for Private Health Cover (letter to return to PACFA via therapist)
- Letter to send directly to Private Health Funds
- Mental Health Practitioner (MHP) Requirements – October 2012
- PACFA Mental Health Practitioner Listing Form
- MHP Endorsement Form for MAs
- FAQs relating to Mental Health Practitioners