QCA is a Member Association of the national body, PACFA (Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Inc) recognised by state and federal governments as the peak body for Australian counsellors and psychotherapists.
The benefits of QCA membership include:
- Access to relevant information and resources about counselling and psychotherapy
- Opportunities for monthly professional development and networking with other practitioners. Workshops are offered throughout the year*
- A lobbying voice between members and the health industry, insurance industry and government
- Access to listing on PACFA national register which is part of ARCAP (Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists)
- Information on professional indemnity insurance cover
- A quarterly newsletter
- Members have the opportunity to advertise by listing on the QCA website
- Reduced attendance fees at events held by QCA and other PACFA affiliated groups
* Attendance at QCA networking meetings and workshops count towards continuing professional development requirements for membership renewal.
View our Membership Pathway Flowchart to establish the correct membership level for you.